The Guidance staff works as a team with administrators and teachers to promote and enhance the learning process in order for all students to achieve success in school and develop into productive members of our society. As a team, we continuously assess student needs which includes identifying barriers and obstacles that may be hindering student success and assisting students to reach their potential for future opportunities.
Here you will find up to date information and materials to help you prepare for life after high school. Please seek us out if you have questions or need help, as we are available to help you through this process of self-exploration and decision-making. You may contact the counselors directly in person, by phone, or e-mail.
SAT and ACT Testing Dates
The following is a listing of SAT and ACT test dates and registration deadlines for the 2021-2022 school year.
*Registration bulletins and test-taking information are available now in the guidance office.
*Please read your information carefully when registering and preparing for these tests.
*Seniors should take one or both tests no later than the December test dates for college and scholarship applications.
SAT Basic Fee: $55.00 - Late Registration Add $30.00
Register for the SAT online with school code 152010
- August 28, 2021, at Batesville HS/Greensburg HS/Connersville HS - Register by July 30, 2021
- October 2, 2021, at Lawrenceburg HS/Batesville HS/Connersville HS - Register by September 3, 2021
- November 6, 2021, at Connersville HS/Madison HS - Register by October 8, 2021
- December 4, 2021, at Batesville HS/Connersville HS/Switzerland Co HS - Register by November 4, 2021
- March 12, 2022, at Batesville HS/Greensburg HS/Connersville HS - Register by February 11, 2022
- May 7, 2022, at Batesville HS /Connersville HS/Madison HS - Register by April 8, 2022
- June 4, 2022, at Connersville HS - Register by May 5, 2022
ACT Basic Fee: $60.00, plus Writing: $85.00
Register for the ACT online with school code 152010
- September 11, 2021, at Batesville HS/Harrison HS/Conner HS - Register by August 6, 2021
- October 23, 2021, at Batesville HS/Boone Cty HS/Conner HS/Harrison HS - Register by September 17, 2021
- December 11, 2021, at Batesville HS/Boone Cty HS/Conner HS/Harrison HS - Register by November 5, 2021
- February 12, 2022, at South Dearborn HS/Conner HS/ Boone County HS - Register by January 7, 2022
- April 2, 2022, at Batesville HS/Harrison HS/Conner HS - Register by February 25, 2022
- June 11, 2022, at Conner HS/Harrison HS - Register by May 6, 2022
- July 16, 2022, at Conner HS/Harrison HS - Register by June 17, 2022
Need some help? Ask Rose! You can find study guides, get tutoring, and get specific homework questions answered.
We also offer after-school homework help Monday-Thursday until 4:30 p.m. in the Plato Lab. Licensed teachers and certified staff are available during this time to help students one-on-one. This will be available to in-person students, as well as virtual students. If there are any questions, please contact email@example.com
Send your official transcript anywhere in the world with just a few clicks! Students, parents, and alumni can use Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely, and confidentially, all with real-time tracking.
It’s never too early to apply for scholarships! Please visit our Scholarships and Financial Aid page to get started today.
Are you possibly interested in a "hands-on" career? Visit our Career Center website and discover the programs available for juniors and seniors. For your convenience, you may download the enrollment application.
Guidance Counselors and Staff
Director - Jason Caudill
Early College High School, Test Coordinator, 21st Century Scholars
Ph: (812) 537-7224
Counselor - Josh Gilb
504 and Special Education Services
Ph: (812) 532-3321
Secretary - Angie Rowlett
Student Records, Transcripts
Ph: (812) 537-7228