We are always on the lookout for professional educators with a love for learning and teaching. If you’re interested in joining our group of enthusiastic teachers and support staff as we guide students to become tomorrow’s leaders, you’ve come to the right place. You can access our current applications and job openings at the side of this page.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Employee Health Benefits
Our teachers and staff enjoy a competitive benefits package, including a high deductible health plan and a PPO. Read more about the specific benefits below.
2021 Enrollment Plan Information
One of the requirements of the Affordable Care Act is that we provide a summary of benefits and coverage for each health care plan we offer. Below are those three documents for the three plans we are offering in 2020. These documents allow you to compare the benefits provided by each of the three plans side-by-side for different procedures.
- 2021 HDHP Plan 1 Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- 2021 HDHP Plan 2 Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- 2021 PPO Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- Rx Benefits - Pharmacy Benefits
- First Stop Health - Telemedicine and Virtual Counseling
Benefit Package Information
Visit the Southeastern Indiana School Trust to learn more about our benefit packages. The user ID for the site is southeastern.
Additional Benefit and Employment Information
- 401 A
- 403 B Fee Disclosure
- 403 B Investment Options
- American Fidelity - supplemental insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Enrollment Application
Mobile Options Flyer
Savvy Members Action Guide
- Dental Insurance
Summary Plan Description
- Madison National Life - basic life insurance, supplemental life insurance, long term disability
Employee Assistance Program
Change of Beneficiary Form
- State of Indiana Retirement Programs