Lawrenceburg Primary: Our School
LPS is proud to say we have a low student-to-teacher ratio. We are a public education school with an on-site Title I Program. We also have a gifted and talented program, bilingual education, and an after school program for our students.
Our school is proud to implement a school-wide Character Counts program during the school year. We help our students focus on different traits each month. The months and traits are as follows:
- August/September - Responsibility
- October - Respect
- November - Citizenship
- December - Caring
- January - Trustworthiness
- February - Fairness
- March - Honesty
- April - Tolerance
- May - Courage
Lawrenceburg Primary School Pledge
Our students and teachers recite the LPS Pledge every day during the morning news. Doing so helps to instill within and reinforce the behaviors that will allow us to be successful.
The five parts are:
- I will be responsible.
- I will respect myself and others.
- I will choose to learn.
- I will allow my teacher to teach.
- I will do my personal best.
Kindergarten Enrollment Information
For enrollment in our kindergarten program, we require the following documents to be on file within the first 30 days of the school year.
- Birth certificate (not the hospital birth record)
- Social Security card
- Court or custody documents (pertaining to the child)
- Proof of residency (electric bill, lease, etc.)
- Child must be age five on or before August 1
Kindergarten registration for the upcoming school year must be done in person, by appointment, on April 12, 2018. Please schedule a registration time on the Kindergarten Round-Up webpage.