Welcome to Tiger Country! Here you’ll find important information for our student athletes including eligibility and coach contact information, necessary forms, and current game schedules. If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
In order to reach and maintain eligibility, all student athletes must:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of five full credit classes at Lawrenceburg High School.
- Pass a minimum of five full credit classes each grading period and/or semester.
- Maintain amateur status
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, drugs
- Attend practice and maintain regular school attendance
- Complete a IHSAA approved physical
- Provide proof of accident insurance
- Review and understand the Athletic Code of Conduct in the student handbook (pages 38-41).
For more information about these board-approved policies, please review the athletics section of our student handbook found in the quick links section of the Home page.
Meet Our Coaches
Girls Golf Coach
Boys Soccer Coach
Girls Soccer Coach
Boys Tennis Coach
Cross Country Coach
Boys Basketball Coach
Girls Basketball Coach
Girls Tennis Coach
Boys Golf Coach
Beacon Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine is proud to serve our Lawrenceburg High School athletes and their families. To find out more information or to schedule your appointment, please visit the Beacon website.