We are always on the lookout for professional educators with a love for learning and teaching. If you’re interested in joining our group of enthusiastic teachers and support staff as we guide students to become tomorrow’s leaders, you’ve come to the right place. You can access our current applications and job openings at the side of this page.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Employee Health Benefits
Our teachers and staff enjoy a competitive benefits package, including a high deductible health plan and a PPO. Read more about the specific benefits below.
2019 Open Enrollment Plan Information
- 2019 HDHP Plan 1 Summary of Benefits
- 2019 HDHP Plan 2 Summary of Benefits
- 2019 PPO Summary of Benefits
One of the requirements of the Affordable Care Act is that we provide a summary of benefits and coverage for each health care plan we offer. Below are those three documents for the three plans we are offering in 2018. These documents allow you to compare the benefits provided by each of the three plans side-by-side for different procedures.
- 2019 HDHP Plan 1 Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- 2019 HDHP Plan 2 Summary of Benefits & Coverage
- 2019 PPO Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Benefit Package Information
Visit the Southeastern Indiana School Consortium to learn more about our benefit packages. The user ID for the site is southeastern.
Additional Benefit and Employment Information
- 401 A
- 403 B
- American Fidelity - supplemental insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Enrollment Application
Mobile Options Flyer
Savvy Members Action Guide
- Dental Insurance
Summary Plan Description
- Madison National Life - basic life insurance, supplemental life insurance, long term disability
Employee Assistance Program
Change of Beneficiary Form
- State of Indiana Retirement Programs
Public Employee Retirement Fund (PERF) - non certified staff
PERF Enrollment FormTeacher Retirement Fund (TRF)
TRF Enrollment Form